Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Signs of life......



I'm angry and I want to just let 'er rip.....when I'm angry, I am a force to be reckoned with....seriously. Last week the results of my step sister's CAT scan showed the cancer was GONE from her liver! Yay! And her amazing husband had planned a beautiful birthday trip to take her to New York to see a show on Broadway....but she has had what she thought was a cold or a sinus infection so she went to the doctor to get something for it so it wouldn't ruin their trip.....it isn't a sinus infection....it is cancer....in her brain......

WTF!

DO NOT WASTE ONE SINGLE DAY OF YOUR LIFE......DO NOT let a single day go by without telling the people you love how much they mean to you. LIVE...do not "wait until tomorrow" to live your dreams....and NEVER settle.....go get everything you have ever wanted and NEVER GIVE UP!

No peace tonight.
♥ ♥ ♥

7 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

I hear your anger and passion!!

Incredible message you wrote, and soooo true. Never settle (we all seem to way too often).

My prayers are with her.

Thank you for this powerful post.

Dayne

spudballoo said...

Oh no, this is awful news...and the timing just dreadful. I'm so so sorry to read this. And your message is so poignant. This is it! One life, live it...

Hugs to you and to your family xx

Brian Miller said...

praying...

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

What an awful twist of fate. Can't imagine what a shock it was for you. No wonder you are angry.

Love the way you are channeling your anger into seizing each moment life offers, and encouraging the rest of us to do the same.

Thank you. Take care.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

What heartbreaking news... sending hugs your way.

JoLyn said...

I'm so sorry. Thanks for reminding me -- "don't wait until tomorrow". I will work on that today.

Praying for your family at this hard time.

Laura said...

this is so sad. I'm sorry. You don't even know me, I just happened by..but still I'm sorry for the pain your family must all be going through right now...and you are right...don't waste a minute...there is so much beauty and unending opportunities to love.