Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wearing RED today......


How about you? Will you be wearing RED today?

With love, I want to share some things that warm my heart.....

It warms my heart to see my little dog back to normal, happy to see me, playing, holding his tail high, running and jumping, funny and smart.

It warms my heart to hear that my future sister-in-law received a letter today from my brother who is at Marine Corps Boot Camp and that he is hanging in there!

It warms my heart that my step-sister's cat scan came back today and the cancer cells that were on her liver ARE GONE!~

It warms my heart to have a home where I can sequester myself in a comfortable bed, with a book, sheilded by the storm raging outside.

It warms my heart to see an elderly couple, bundled up, walking their dog as they walk arm in arm.

It warms my heart to have pancakes for dinner, with crispy fried bacon. (I know, the bacon is bad for my heart, ironic, eh?)

It warms my heart to start planning the garden, drawings, and seed packets, armed with my Garden Journal to help me remember which things I wanted to do differently.

It warms my heart to wander through your blogs, awed by your words and inspired by your creativity!

Have a wonderful and blessed RED (vibrant with LOVE) DAY!

Peace
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Also, stop by 110 Penned, The Cottage on the Corner and Chez Spud for some more RED

8 comments:

julochka said...

it warms my heart to read this...

i'm off to put on a red sweater now!

happy weekend to you!
xox,
/j

Brian Miller said...

you are getting 2 days of red out of me...oh well. this post warms my heart.

Mike said...

Great news about your step sister! This post is very uplifting! I too am sheltered from the storm today!

Jane Doe said...

I found your blog through soul aperture. What a heartwarming post in recognition of wear red for women. I have on my red turtleneck and offered up a red post, too.

Thank you for bringing my attention to this day's focus of heart disease.

Baino said...

Heartwarming indeed. Your sister in law is SUCH a fortunate woman. That's a red letter day in itself.

Graciel said...

I love everything that is warming your heart! I especially love your heartwarming comment (on my blog) about immersing yourself in something that is speaking so loud to you!

Hooray!!!

SE'LAH... said...

i shall put on my red fuzzy socks now and get ready for the superbowl.

one love.

California Girl said...

glad I visited today. lovely lovely photo of the rose and some very nice sentiments to go along.