Sunday, October 11, 2009

Love in the post......all the way from Denmark!


I love to receive things in the mail....hate bills and junk, but, LOVE to find an envelope with my name and address handwritten on it. It's like a little mini Christmas!

My beautiful friend Julochka at Moments of Perfect Clarity sent me a little gift in the mail with a sweet card....I noticed the little frogs on a picture in one of her blogposts and commented on how I collect frogs....she graciously shared a couple of them with me, along with a delightful angel to keep guard over my heart. Oh, and some cool MOO cards!

It was a very nice way to begin my weekend....I'm trying to decide what to do with my little critters....the frog couple would make an adorable little brooch.....and I'm now inspired to get my own little mini moo cards.....

Thank you Julochka for your kindness......


Peace

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

cute little frogs...i like mail too. i got a little stamped notebook not too long ago that is quickly filling up with my notes....smiles.

Pat said...

How thoughtful! Bloggers are the best people!

rxBambi said...

She is just the best. God save the "Fairy Blogmother"

what wonderful gifts!

xxoo

rxBambi said...

awwww darn it. My last WV was 'borings"

was I borings? that SUX!

julochka said...

i'm really behind...sorry about that. but i'm glad they made it! :-)