Sunday, May 10, 2009

Horoscope for week of May 11-17


"The answers you seek (especially when it comes to career direction) aren't floating around in the ether - in fact, many can only be found within youreself. Deep down, you know what you should be changing and doing - so change it, and do it".

Well if that isn't a message from the Universe.....A good way to start the week!


And, so with that I give you:


This is the beginning of a new day,
I have been given this day to use as I will,
I can waste it or use it for good.
What I do today is important because
I am exchanging a day of my life for it.

When tomorrow comes
This day will be gone forever
Having in it's place whatever I have traded for it.

Gain, not loss
Good, not evil
Success, not failure.

In order that I shall not forget the price
I paid for the day of my life.


.......an investment in my future?

3 comments:

julochka said...

we really should look on all of our days like this, shouldn't we? but i fear i don't always do it. on the other hands, i don't actually have that many regrets, so perhaps one does it without even realizing it. :-)

happy monday!
/j

An Open Heart said...

Happy Monday to you, too!
S

Anonymous said...

Every day is precious to fulfil a life.

CJ xx