Friday, June 12, 2009

And, so, the day came to move on.....

Without wasting any energy on the schmoe who was my boss, I was 'released' today....ie; laid off, due to the economic downturn of the branch of the company I worked for.....blah, blah, blah.....and what it really boiled down to is I was the pain in the ass who spoke up and wanted to make things better for all of us.....but, again, without wasting any energy on THAT, I have to say I am quite calm, considering.

Now, I can focus my energy directly on something new. And, while I'm brewing something up, I'm not exactly sure I have a place yet. This is scary. I bought my version of a bottle of wine on the way home, one pound of See's Candy, so, I can wallow for an evening.....however, I really don't have any wallowing left in me. I really did hate my job and the industry I was in, I wanted out and now I am, again. I hope (there she is again), that I am brave enough now to give something else a go - to endeavor to honor who I am and begin my 'real' life.

Dear Universe, please hear my call, I am ready to be all that I can be, (and, no, that does not include joining the Army, I am too old and out of condition), ready to give until it doesn't hurt anymore.......

Call me back........

No comments: