Saturday, November 14, 2009

Preparations........

Tonight is my annual "Great Pumpkin Dinner"....no it's not a Halloween dinner....it's customarily done on or around Halloween, but, this year, it is a little bit late....no biggie, though, it's still fall (sort of) and it's my gift to my friends.

In preparation, Roomie bought my Christmas present early.....a firepit for our front porch, where we hope all will gather an enjoy the warm fire....

Assembly was required.................





TA DA!


I'll tell you all about the dinner tomorrow......have a fabulous Saturday!

Peace

5 comments:

Pat said...

Is Charlie Brown invited? LOL! Have a great dinner and stay warm around the fire!

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Have a Happy Great Pumpkin Dinner! Yum!

Brian Miller said...

oh, fire! pat stole my line! how could you do that! lol. hope you have a great dinner and enjoy time by the fire...

Delena said...

Have a fun evening and tell us how it went!

christina said...

this is so wonderful! you will have a lovely time.
xo