Monday, July 20, 2009

Finding focus.......

Well, usually when things come together too easily, it's a sure sign that it's too good to be true. Signing up for school literally went too smoothly, too good to be true....subsequently, I found out that what I was told and what was reality, did not coincide. I've had to reevaluate what direction I'm going to take and figure out how to support myself while doing that and honestly, it put me in a lost place. I'm kind of floating out in the ether and not sure how to make ground again.

Arrgh, I hate this feeling, the unsureness of myself and my prevous decisions. However, I am better armed now and I can do the leg work and make my situation better, stronger for having the reality revealed to me! I hate having to start over again, but, such is life. We stagger, swagger, stroll, swing, stumble, fall, crawl and get back up and start all over again. I hate the stumble the most, because knowing you're going to get your knees scraped is almost always worse than the scrape......

On my knees again, pray, then eat....love to all.....

No comments: