This is me with my new baby....isn't she purty? I'm still learning how to make her purr, so, I used myself as a guinea pig.....Anyhooooooo....I was tagged today by Liz at The Fragrant Muse to participate in a meme - (I still do not understand how a list of silly things about myself translates to a meme, but, hey, I'm game to play along). This list will be an addendum to a list published earlier in August (for those of you just discovering my blog). So, here goes:
1) I studied Shotokan Karate for a year and a half, I earned an orange belt.
2) I did not pass my driver's license test the first time - I did not obtain my driver's license until I was 17 (instead of 16).
3) At the ripe old age of 22 I drove all the way across the country and back.
4) I have 25 pairs of cowboy boots - 8 cowboy hats - two fancy belt buckles.
5) I used to line dance 3-4 times a week - I wore size 5 Wrangler's (yes, I had a great ass back then).
6) I've had breast reduction surgery.
7) I collect stuff - lots of stuff: frogs, horses, elephants, books, cd's, dogs, stationary, picture frames, hearts, well, you get the picture.......(I'm NOT a horder, just a collector, seriously).
8) I LOVE Christmas - I haven't forgotten the reason for the season, but, I sort of over-decorate, sort of.
9) ....kind of like Halloween, too.
10) I am CPR certified, did that this summer when trying to figure out how to find my way into the medical field.
And, one last one for good measure;
11) I have a magic wand - seriously, not one of those plastic ones you buy in the toy section, a reall magic wand that came to me from nature - I'll tell the story one day in a post......
So, now I guess I'm supposed to tag 10 people to continue the meme (I looked it up), but, since everytime I get
sucked drawn into one of these, all the people I want to tag are already tagged, I've decided, I'm only going to tag two new bloggers, here they are by blog title:
I'll notify them of their fate and then, PLEASE show them some love and make it worth their while and visit them, eh?
So, off to finish my packing for Blog Camp - Reno !!!!!