Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Writing is the new praying.....



Some gratitude for right now:

I am grateful for newly ripe tomatoes
I am grateful for almost ready to harvest pumpkins
I am grateful for a speedy recovery
I am grateful for my roomie
I am grateful for my sisters
I am grateful for a purpose
I am grateful for blogging
I am grateful for my Texas, the heartbeat at my feet
I am grateful for books, a way to get away for a few hours (or minutes if that's all I have)
I am grateful for COBRA which I was able to take advantage of in the nick of time
I am grateful for the people who sent their good energy to shore me up during my crisis
I am grateful for my home
I am grateful for my friends, who love and accept me just as I am, warts and all
I am grateful for cool breezes at night and in the early hours of the morning
I am grateful for the sliver of moon I can see out my window
I am grateful for the opporutinity to change my life with school
I am grateful for the love I have in my life
I am grateful to be alive

Peace ♥

11 comments:

Dayne Gingrich said...

Being grateful for what you have will bring you more to be grateful in the future... just a universal law.

Sooo important to remember all of those things, but sooo difficult to always do so, as our day-to-day stuff often gets in the way.

Very nice post!

-Dayne

Brian Miller said...

a wonderful list. you should fold it up and put it in your pocket for the days when you need it. we all have a lot to be grateful for, we just sometimes forget,

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Gratitude is always a wonderful theme for any day!

christina said...

this is so beautiful! ...i am grateful for you : )
xoxo

Mari Mansourian said...

very nice darlin... hope all is well :)

Mari Mansourian said...

very nice darlin...hope all is well :)

rxBambi said...

I'm grateful I got to meet you!

Mike said...

I am grateful that you are around to be grateful for me being grateful that you are my friend! :)

I take it the operation went well?

Delena said...

I am grateful to relax at night and read my favorite blogs, yours being one of them!

Pat said...

It's wonderful to take the time to be grateful, for even the little things in life.

Wonderful post!

julochka said...

what a great way to use writing is the new praying. :-) i'll have to make a grateful list on my secret writing is the new praying blog.

and this is a lovely list.