Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wishcasting Wednedsay on 09-09-09


It is easy to find inspiration out in the ether....blogs are amazing windows in which to peer....seeing people in their own light. As I did my morning reading today I was inspired to participate in Wishcasting with The Fragrant Muse and noting the most auspicious date, 09-09-09 with Julochka. Because my blog is about exploring and well, wishcasting for the life I feel like I've maybe let slip by me, this seems like a good way to manifest just that, my life's purpose, my life's direction.....

In Numerology 9 is the perfect number - this number gives us infinite possibility, it is also the number of 'letting go and letting God', it rules the principle of surrender. This is supremely what wishcasting or manifesting is....put out there what you want and then let it go, surrender to the Divine and your wish will come. The number 9 is also about loving, caring, completing, ending, releasing, transforming and forgetting. Ultimately about letting go....not letting things drag us down. The number 9 vibrates at the highest of energies, magnetizing to us all great possibility. This truly is an auspicious day that we would do well to harness the energy and use for good.

Wishcasting Wednesday's question: What do you wish to learn?
(I have learned over the years that you must be prepared to receive your wish, therefore, wish carefully, as you may just get what you wish for)

I wish to learn how be a nurse - to have all of the resources I need at my finger tips in order for this wish to come true. (visualizing my cupped hands throwing my wish out into the ether.....scattering my cares about it to the winds, watching as the particals of my wish ascend to the higher plane, releasing the energy of the wish that I might receive it back in completion).

Just a simple, little wish, that's all......

Peace

17 comments:

Brian Miller said...

may your wishes come true...

Mari Mansourian said...

thanks for all the info about the number 9, and you have a simple but an important wish :)

Mike said...

I am sure that your wish will come true, because you are determined to make it come true!

Karen D said...

As an open heart wishes for herself so i wish for her also, may you receive your wishes.

Maxine said...

“As Open Heart wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

Open Heart:

May your wish for the learning you so desire come true.

An Open Heart said...

Oh, this is soooo cool! Thank you!

christina said...

Your wish is of giving. And that to me, is just beautiful.

#9~ i love that.

Lexington said...

As open heart wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Liz Fulcher, The Fragrant Muse said...

I read this post earlier today and your words on the power of the number 9 haven't left my mind. Do you know that 9+9+9 = 27 and if you add those two numbers together you get 9? Thank you for a fascinating lesson in numerology. I'm so happy you're wishcrafting with me!

As An Open Heart wishes for herself, so I fragrantly and lovingly wish for her as well.

Ms. Becky said...

As An Open Heart wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

LeslieB said...

As Open Heart wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

The world needs more nurses, especially creative, special ones!

Anonymous said...

As open heart follows her dream, and wishes for the resources to support this, I send love and blessings to support its completion. May it be so...

Jamie Ridler said...

As An Open Heart wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Welcome to Wishcasting. I'm so glad you've joined us :)

Anonymous said...

“As Open Heart wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.”

So glad you joined Wishcasting Wednesdays!

CP said...

Such a beautiful little wish too :) (boy I did just see you throwing it out like a baby bird :)Welcome to Wishcasting!!!

As Open Heart wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Open Heart! ♥
~Shamsi

Pamela said...

Welcome to Wishcasting! What a wonderful wish!

As Open Heart wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.

Pamela
(at http://blog.sweetsoliloquies.com)