Saturday, September 19, 2009

Just a quickie.....(snigger, snigger, giggle, snort.....)


A peek at the band! Yes, we were at least 20 or more years older than just about everyone in the bar....the Band's lead was the SON of Roomie's friend....yes, we were old enough to be those boy's mothers.......BUT WE WEREN'T!

Yes, we had fun....no the music wasn't quite my type of music and yes, it was LOUD....but, WE HAD FUN.....AND, they played THEIR version of Johnny Cash's Folsom Prison Blues!



I stayed up way past my bedtime.....(gasp!), I know, it's hard to believe for me, too!

Nite, nite......

6 comments:

Cwybrow said...

Woo! Lovin the pic of the band. they're so young and kinda sweet-looking!

Brian Miller said...

lol. sleep well.

Mike said...

You could have invited me!!?! haha!

An Open Heart said...

Omchelsea, they were actually very sweet and even graciously thanked us old chicks for coming out to see them!

Brian, man, I can't stay up that late....at least not anymore....

Otin, I was gonna call you and see if you were up to it, but, the commute would have been KILLER!

Se'lah said...

awesome pic. in 2 days, i'll be with BONO and U2. Can't wait.

Pat said...

Sweeeet!

My word verification was Mishaha!