Friday, September 4, 2009

Prezzies...prezzies, prezzies....we want prezzies


We are here a blog camp and we've already opened our presents and it was just like Christmas....lot's of ooooh's and ahhhhh's and paper.....

But, this afternoon, when I arrived I came upon some, you guessed it, AXES!
and I did NOT have one of my prezzies, one that I really NEEDED:


but, no worries, there were no axings this evening.......just a forking....see that over at Blog Camp - Reno!
More to come tomorrow....we'll be meeting Blog Camp in Denmark by video chat....can't wait!
Peace

6 comments:

Mari Mansourian said...

hahahaha... love the axes, can't wait to read more, have fun ;)

Mike said...

in the immortal words of Eric Cartman- "Screw you guys! I am going home"! (otin is jealous of blog campers) :)

darsden said...

Look at ya'll cuties up there and I just new the axe's where going to be for chopping your own fire wood...tooo funny can't wait for the story to continue.

Brian Miller said...

ominous...the last time an axe was left on my doorstep...lol. used to have to cut my own firewood every day...was the only heat we had. have fun with that...smiles.

McGillicutty said...

Now you can cross off the spend more time with the people you love from your to do list!!!!

Pat said...

Don't answer the door if someone is wearing a hockey mask.